Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Stephen King Challenge!

I just found this in another blog, and its definitely something that I want to accomplish this year!  Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, but there is still so much that I haven't read by him, so this is a good way to get some books knocked off my TBR List!


Click the button if you want to know more or join in!



Challenge Details
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
• Rules - There are two levels: Read either SIX (6) or TWELVE (12) Stephen King novels in 2011 (6 is the minimum but you can read more than 12 if you wish!)
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.



Progress

1It by Stephen King - Finished January 10th, 2011
2. The Colorado Kid by Stephen King - Finished February 24, 2011
3. Desperation by Stephen King - Finished May 3, 2011
4. The Regulators by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) - Finished May 9, 2011
5. Blockade Billy by Stephen King - Finished May 26, 2011
6. Mile 81 by Stephen King - Finished October 18, 2011

1 comment:

Susan said...

King is my favorite author too and I'm behind on all his recent stuff, shame on me.

I do have Under the Dome listed in the book addicts 2011 TBR challenge though! I hope you enjoy all that you plan to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...