Monday, December 13, 2010

Just a quick update.

     I have finally finished transferring over all of my book reviews.  Those will be the last ones until I'm finished with the set that I'm reading currently.


Right now, I'm in the middle of The Stand: Expanded Edition: Complete and Uncut, I'm almost finished with It, both by Stephen King, and I'm about 100 pages into The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet.  I'm hoping to finish both of the Stephen King's by the middle of next week.  We'll shoot for before Christmas, but it depends on how crazy my work schedule is.  As soon as those are finished I'll post my reviews.


Also, I'll be posting a review of the Barnes and Noble Nook at the end of the month!  I'm getting one for Christmas so after I have a little bit of time to play with it, I will be able to give feedback.  I'm VERY excited about it and I already have a pretty extensive ebook collection.


You can expect many more entries soon, including entries on other e-readers, ebook management software, ways to get free ebooks and many other things.  Be on the lookout! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG, how many people have told you Pillars of the Earth is good??? I had a friend recommend it to me but I have to say I was having a rough go of it (still am). I can't finish it. I find it boring. IDK it might just be me, but I would like to know your thoughts on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...