Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And Progress Continues!

So, despite the fact that I didn't get much done during the actual Bloggiesta, I've still been working on some things to improve my blog.  Since my classes were cancelled on Monday, I managed to get quit a bit done since then.
So far, I:

  • Copyrighted my blog
  • Backed up my blog
  • Made a Favicon and a Gravatar
  • Updated the Policies and About Me page
  • Gotten a lot of scheduled posts done
I'm pretty excited that I've kept the productivity going!  Has anyone else still been working diligently as well?

3 comments:

SenoraG said...

WTG!! This bloggiesta was a bust for me. I tried but I had some much going on. Keep up the great work.

Kathmeista said...

Yes! I'm currently working on reducing my bounce rate (pre-Blogiesta had no idea what this was!) and I'm continuing to play with my layout to make sure my site is useable. Good to know I'm not alone! :)

SenoraG said...

WTG!! This bloggiesta was a bust for me. I tried but I had some much going on. Keep up the great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...