Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Girl...And a Quick Update.

So, on a non-book related note, it's my birthday.  I'm 22 years old today.  It feels weird to say that actually. Family took me to lunch ,which honestly was a subpar experience.  We went to Applebee's and that was a major fail.  I ended up filling out one of their survey's.  So we came home and that was that.  My mother got me a few homey things and I'm getting a laptop bag, a very cute one.

I started Little Women and Anna Karenina this weekend.  So far, I'm not really digging Little Women, unfortunately.  But, I'm not that far into it either.  And as far as Anna Karenina is concerned, about the only thing that I can decipher, is that Stephan has had an affair.  I don't really know what else is going on.  But again, I'm not that far into it, so I can't really be sure how I feel.  I set a schedule for Anna Karenina since its so long.  One of the book clubs I'm in on Goodreads.com is dedicated to reading the long books and split them up into schedules which was where I got that idea.  With my schedule, I'm not going to finish it until I think at least May, but doing it this way also gives me time to get through some other books in the meantime.

I'm also watching Lord of the Rings right now, even though I probably shouldn't be, since I'm reading the book.  But, it was on On Demand, and I'm lacking things to do right now.  And the movies were so darn good anyway.

Just wanted to do a quick update, since I have no idea when I'm going to be posting an actual review next!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! :]

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just came around to wish you many many happy returns of the day :)
God Bless You

Elizabeth said...

Just came around to wish you many many happy returns of the day :)
God Bless You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...