Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta, Day 2 Update

So, I didn't get too much accomplished today, it was sort of a rough day for me and my family, unfortunately.  But, here's what I did get accomplished

  • I did a tiny bit of formatting on a few pages
  • I figured out how to do Google Forms, which I was very excited to do!
  • I did two scheduled posts
  • I made my policies page and my library page, but I didn't get to actually fill them out, that will be tomorrow.
  • I connected with a few more bloggers
  • I got my blog listed on a few sites and added the buttons on my site
  • Made a list of books to review as some scheduled posts
So, tomorrow I plan on:
  • Making a spreadsheet of my library
  • Writing my review and social networking policies
  • Do some of the reviews that are going to be scheduled
  • Finish up work on a feature I'm thinking of rolling out
  • Figure out how to work Mr. Linky
I hope everyone had a fantastically productive day!  And I hope everyone has a productive day tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

For not being productive, I feel like you got a lot done! But, I definitely understand feeling like you didn't do what you needed too.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you all around. Good luck with Bloggiesta, and everything else!

Ashley said...

For not being productive, I feel like you got a lot done! But, I definitely understand feeling like you didn't do what you needed too.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you all around. Good luck with Bloggiesta, and everything else!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...