Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Finish Line

Well, unfortunately, I did not get even half of what I planned to get done today. :[  There's been a lot going on in my house and something had to be put on hold.  However, the first day I did get some things done.
Overall, I:

  • Did a little bit of page formatting
  • Did some scheduled posts
  • Learned to use Google forms
  • Made some pages
I wish that I had gotten more done, but I am going to press on and complete the list that I did make, its just going to take me a little bit of time, unfortunately.
For all of you that got everything that you wanted to accomplished, congrats to you!  I hope you all have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I barely accomplished anything today. Yesterday evening was my only really productive day...! Glad you got some stuff done!

Ashley said...

I barely accomplished anything today. Yesterday evening was my only really productive day...! Glad you got some stuff done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...