Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

Once again, here's another weekly meme from The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  If you're interested in participating, you can look here!

So my family knows me, and they know that I love reading, and I love books, and so I got a few gift cards to my local bookstore for Christmas and I finally had a chance to redeem them!  I always shop in the bargain books section, so I found a few pretty good deals!  I also got some pretty good deals in the NookBook library on BN.com.




Books I Bought


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Books I Downloaded (For the Nook)


Photobucket Photobucket


Books I'm Currently Reading


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Books I've Started


Photobucket


Books I've Finished


None this week.

6 comments:

~ames~ said...

I like Billie Letts. I keep forgetting to request that book from the library. Thanks for the reminder!

Happy reading!

Kelly said...

I love IT. Stephen King is one of my favorite authors, and IT is one of his best. I look forward to reading your review of it. Happy reading!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Thinking about the size of those books you are reading....it may be a while before you actually finish one! Good luck.

Here's my Sunday Salon: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-salon-travels-in-siberia.html

Elizabeth said...

I love re-reading the Anne Series..read it ten years back. I just completed Anne of the Island yesterday.

Another coincidence is that I just started The Fellowship of Rings yesterday :)

S.Leighanne said...

I read a whole bunch of Anne of Greene Gables when I was a kid, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to download it :]

I'm really diggin LOTR right now, I hope you enjoy it as well!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Thinking about the size of those books you are reading....it may be a while before you actually finish one! Good luck.

Here's my Sunday Salon: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-salon-travels-in-siberia.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...