Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So this week has actually been pretty good!  I finished  quite a bit, and I'm working on getting all my reviews up, so be on the lookout for those.  Also, the NookBooks I downloaded, I got all of them for under $2 each!  Needless to say, I was very excited about those :]





Books I Bought
None this week! Go me!

NookBooks I Downloaded
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Books I'm Currently Reading
Photobucket

Books I Started
Photobucket Photobucket

Books I Finished
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Anna said...

Interesting bunch of books! Love all the classic books there, I've been meaning to read most of them. I adore the film adaptations. :D Have fun reading!

Anastacia said...

Wow, love all the classics!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

great books, thanks for visiting my blog:) FYI i totally agree with you about the Mark Twian Edit. Its not a good choice, we need to accept our past and educate our future choldren about what is no longer aceptable and why!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

great books, thanks for visiting my blog:) FYI i totally agree with you about the Mark Twian Edit. Its not a good choice, we need to accept our past and educate our future choldren about what is no longer aceptable and why!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...