Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!


Okay, so this wasn't a very exciting week this week.  It actually wasn't exciting at all, but I'm going to Augusta next weekend, so HOPEFULLY there will be a lot to update (Probably in the bought category!)
Happy reading everyone!





Books I Bought
None this week! Go me!

NookBooks I Downloaded
Photobucket

Books I'm Currently Reading
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Books I Started
None this week!

Books I Finished
Once again, nothing!


Okay, so this wasn't a very exciting week this week, but I'm going to Augusta next weekend, so there will be a lot to update (Probably in the bought category!)
Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...