Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

Okay, so I had a little bit of a breakdown this week, but when I saw these bargain books on BarnesandNoble.com, I just could not resist!  I'm a sucker for historical fiction, and I've read Anchee Min before, and loved what I read, so I had to get them!  Otherwise, this week was a pretty boring week!



Books I Bought
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

NookBooks I Downloaded
None this week!

Books I'm Currently Reading
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Books I Started
Photobucket

Books I Finished
I didn't finish anything this week :[

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I really enjoyed The Lady Elizabeth, but honestly I'm a fan of Allison Weir in general. And actually I just posted a review of her newest book Captive Queen on my blog

Kelly said...

Great books! I only read the first Boleyn book in Philippa Gregory's series, so I look forward to hearing what you think of The Boleyn Inheritance.

And I loved 1984! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...