Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Release Tuesday! (2)

Here's a weekly feature where I share what I'm excited about for the upcoming week in both books and music.  I only feature one or two for each category, but there a LOADS of new releases every Tuesday and you can find them by visiting B&N.com or FYE.com!
book cover of Dead Reckoning by Charlaine HarrisTitle:  Dead Reckoning (Southern Vampire Series #11)
Author:  Charlaine Harris
Release Date:  May 2011
Summary:  Unfortunately, there is no summary available on this book yet!  But, if you're an avid reader of this series, you can definitely head right over to B&N.com and preorder!
Why I'm Excited:  While I can't say that I am personally excited because I haven't gotten around to reading this series yet, I know A LOT of people that do read this series and watch True Blood and everything.  I also know that there are several of my Sookie freak friends that did not know this was coming out.  So, I thought it would be a nice piece to share!  Since I don't have an actual summary of this yet, I will probably feature it again when it gets closer to the actual release date!
Adele 21 album cover

Album Title:  21
Artist:  Adele
Genre:  Soul, Alternative
Release Date: February 22, 2011
Why I'm Excited:  Like I've said before, I listen to everything, and lately I've gotten into really soulful sounding artists, like Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and Florence + the Machine.  If you haven't listened to Adele, but you have listened to Grace Potter, or Florence, then this is definitely up your ally and I would highly recommend her as an artist!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...