Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Bee.

I told myself that I was going to spend this spring break doing a lot of reading and relaxing and updating my blog, and instead, I spent most of my time at work.  I have gotten a little bit of reading done though.  I have finished a few books and I need to get some reviews up.  I also have a million little weekly meme's that I haven't participated in lately.  I hate that I haven't.  The saddest part is, the month of March is going to be pretty intense for me in terms of school, so I think I might fall even further behind :[

However, since I do have the afternoon free (until I go to cook dinner anyway), I'm going to work on some reviews and updating some things and doing some scheduled posts.

I also hate that I haven't had a chance to read some of your blogs!  Hopefully I'll get some time to go through my Google Reader tonight!

For those of you still reading, thanks for sticking around <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...