Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So, this weeks edition is a little bit different.  Since its been like a month since I've updated, this is going to be everything since I last posted.  So, this is going to be pretty lengthy!  Also, some of the books under "Books I Bought" were actually given to me by a friend :]





Books I Bought
PRudyard Kipling's Tales of Horror & Fantasy Herman Melville Seven Novels Complete & Unabridged Stephen King Under the Dome The Lincoln Lawyer The Lovely Bones The Innocent Man The Body Farm Snuff Revolutionary Road Firefly Lane Murder in Three Acts Blowfly World Without End

NookBooks I Downloaded
None!

Books I'm Currently Reading
Anna Karenina The Two Towers 1984

Books I Started
Nothing New!

Books I Finished
Welcome to the Monkey House The Colorado Kid

3 comments:

Pamela Kaye said...

I really liked Under the Dome, Classic King. Enjoy reading!

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

I read Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and loved it - I can't wait to read World Without End!

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

I read Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and loved it - I can't wait to read World Without End!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...