Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sunday Salon (6)

Edition #6 of the Sunday Salon.  Remember that if you want to become a participant, log onto Facebook.com and join the group!


A Bit of an Absence...
Yea, I had a bit of a hiatus for a while.  With everything piling up for school, something had to give, either the blog, or getting things done for class...and you can guess which one I chose.  However, I'm back!  It's been a while since I've posted on the Salon, so I'm back again and hopefully I can set aside a day where I can set aside and get things done on the blog.


On a Roll!!
Unfortunately, I came down with the flu on Monday.  I woke up, felt terrible, made myself go to class and when I woke up Tuesday, I felt even more terrible.  Fever/chills ensued and I have been out of school/work since then.  I didn't go back to work until today and I won't go back to class until tomorrow.  So, while I felt pretty terrible, it did give me the chance to finish a whole bunch of books.  You can see my Mailbox post to see everything I read.


But, that about wraps up the Sunday Salon for this week!
I hope everyone had a great week, and happy reading!

2 comments:

Karen @ Scobberlotch said...

Love your comment about couple reading. I can completely relate to that. First time to your blog! :) Have a great week.

Karen @ Scobberlotch said...

Love your comment about couple reading. I can completely relate to that. First time to your blog! :) Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...