Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome back?

It makes me sad to know that it was over a month ago that I published my last blog post.  As any college student knows, the end of the semester is a rough time, when everything comes at one time.  I've spent a lot of my time at the computer lab on campus or at work, which has left me not a whole lot of time to get any reading done.  However, all I have left is 2 exams and I'm free for the rest of the summer!  This is when I plan on getting a lot of my reading done for the year, and I'm going to be keeping up with my weekly meme's and overall just being an overall more active blogger!  I have missed it a lot!  And I see that I've lost about 5 followers, so those of you that will take the time to read this, I think you for sticking around!

I do have a review or two that I need to write and post up, so those will be up in the next few days.

Again, thanks for those of you that still read and I promise I'll make he blog WORTH reading in the future!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...