Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So I skipped IMM last week because I didn't really have much to report, and to be honest, I also kinda sorta forgot about it!
This week was a good week though.  Under the "Books I Bought" heading, I got all 3 of those trade paperbacks at my local Books-A-Million for $3 and some change each.  I had access to WiFi this week, hence my buying the Nook Books, which I probably shouldn't have done, but I did it anyway.  And I finished quite a few books this week, so be on the lookout for the review posts soon!


Books I Bought
The White Queen The Other Queen The Fall of the Templars
NookBooks I Downloaded
Blockade Billy The Gunslinger
Books I'm Currently Reading
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone The Dream Crystal
Books I Started
Blockade Billy Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Books I Finished
Blockade Billy Cat's Cradle Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...