Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

This week's edition is pretty boring.  I managed to not spend much money by NOT going into a bookstore, so I was pretty proud of myself about that.  I did have access to Wifi, which was why I purchased that Nook Book.  Other than that, this week has been dedicated to reading my Harry Potter series.  On book 3 of 7, so we'll see how fast I can get finished.



Books I Bought
Nothing this week!
NookBooks I Downloaded
The Drawing of the Three
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Dream Crystal Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Books I Started
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Books I Finished
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...