Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!


So this is going up a little bit later than I wanted it to, but this weekend has been a little crazy for me!  However I did manage to get quite a bit read.  I got Water for Elephants from the Nook Book store on my Nook for less than $5!  So I was excited about that.  I also got another review request, which was exciting, especially because I've read Yoshimoto's work and really enjoyed it :]  Other than that, its just been a Potter-thon for me the past few weeks!



Books I Bought
None this week!
NookBooks I Downloaded
Water for Elephants
Books/Galleys Received for Review
The Lake
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Dream Crystal Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Books I Started
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Books I Finished
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...