Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So, I skipped IMM last week, because I was stuck on the same two books from the previous week and I hadn't purchased anything, so it seemed rather pointless!  I told myself that I wasn't going to buy anything this week, but I did have some books that I was able to trade in when I visited 2nd and Charles this week, so I figured I would have something to show.  Unfortunately, they didn't take almost any of my book, and I was left with $3 in trade-in credit.  But, my brother's friend did bring me something!  It's in the bough category, but it still counts.
Also, since I managed to not leave the house much this week, I finished all the books that I was stuck on last week, did all the reviews and started a new one.  I'm still truckin my way through Harry Potter, but I hope to be finished next week, so that should be the last week you see an Harry Potter in these posts!  Anyway, on to the books!




Books I Bought
Nightmares and Dreamscapes
NookBooks I Downloaded
None this week!
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Also none this week!
Books I'm Currently Reading
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Books I Started
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince The Lake
Books I Finished
The Dream Crystal The Lake Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...