Saturday, June 18, 2011

My crazy life!

Hello readers, here I am, back from vacation, but I've still had a lot of things to do!
I got back from vacation on Thursday afternoon and it was really great.  We really enjoyed ourselves.  We ate awesome food, swam all day, and walked on the beach every night.  I love the beach, and I wish we could have stayed longer, but we were lucky that we even got to go, so for that I'm thankful.
Friday was spent running around trying to get everything ready for the baby shower that ended a few hours ago. I was cooking for hours last night, and this morning, but everything went off without a hitch so it was good.
I'm exhausted.  Beyond exhausted, really.  I would like to just sleep, but I don't think that's going to happen.  I'm *trying* to get some reading done, but we'll see how it goes.
Anyway, hopefully, there will be more posts from me in the coming week.
Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend, and happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...