Monday, June 6, 2011

This Week's Reads (3)

Here's what I'm reading this week and how I feel about them.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
From my first read through of the series (minus book 6 and 7), this was my favorite book of the series.  I'm only about halfway through it right now, and there are definitely some things that I don't remember.  I remember that the movie was disappointing, but the book was so good.  Learning more about Harry's parents and what happened to them was a highlight for me, and I'm just now getting to that part in the book.  I'm hoping that I can finish this in the next few days and start Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

The Dream Crystal (The Dream War Series) by Mark O'Bannon
Still working my way through this one.  This is a little bit of a slower read than the Harry Potter series for me for whatever reason.  There are times that I have a hard time getting into it and really transporting myself into the world that Mark writes about.  Especially since parts of it remind me of other books.  By no means do I think its bad, but my goal is to finish it this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...