Monday, June 20, 2011

This Week's Reads (5)

This is getting a little redundant isn't it?  Well, I guess not, since I've been out of town most of this week.  So, here is what I'm reading this week!

The Dream Crystal by Mark O'Bannon
I'm going to finish it this week!  I swear I am!  I'm not sure how I feel about this though, to be completely honest.    I'm getting to the last quarter of it, and there are some things that are starting to not make a whole lot of sense.  Once again, I really hope that everything wraps up in a nice little bow...well all that can be wrapped up.  It's my understanding that this is a series so there will be more to it.

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
I;m about halfway through this, and as I think I've said about 20 times, I'm amazed at all I forgot.  There are things that I remember, so I know that I'm going to be saddened.  And I can not STAND this Umbridge woman, but you're not supposed to, so its okay that I hate her.  I'm also struggling with how incredibly bitchy Harry is.  Teenage angst anyone?  Super annoying.  I'm hoping that I can finish this one this week, and start on one that I haven't read at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...