Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

This week brought an end to my Harry Potter saga.  All of the reviews are up and I'm sad to say that it is over.  But let's get on to what else I have going on.  I'm trying to knock a few things off of my pre-existing list for the year, which is why I began Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.  And of course, I couldn't resist buying some NookBooks!  The 50 Classic Mystery Books that I got was an awesome deal at just $2.99 and I managed to find a copy of And Then There Were None for I think $1.99.  And The Time Machine I actually found for free in the free books section!
So, overall, not a super interesting mailbox, but something new, nonetheless!  So tell me, what's in your mailbox for the week? :]





Books I Bought
None this week!
NookBooks I Downloaded
50 Classic Mystery Books And Then There Were None The Time Machine
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Nada :[
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
Books I Started
The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Books I Finished
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...