Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

This week's edition isn't so exciting.  I'm working my way through the Narnia series while reading a few other things in the process, while trying to watch all of the Harry Potter movies before the last one comes out on Thursday.
Also, the books in the bought category weren't actually bought, I jacked them from my friend, since she was going to trade them in so I got to raid an entire pile of books, and they were free!  Talk about exciting :]



Books I Bought
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister A Lion Among Men Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
NookBooks I Downloaded
Nothing this week!
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Also nothing!
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Horse and His Boy Treasure Island
Books I Finished
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde The Magician's Nephew The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Kristin said...

Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...