Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So, this week was a pretty productive week for me!  Here's a breakdown by category:
BOUGHT: Just After Sunset: Stories at Barnes and Noble for $6 and some change, hardcover.  I'm a bargain hunter.  I almost never pay full price for books!
DOWNLOADED: The Hunger Games from the Nook Store.  I got that one for $4 and some change/  Very excited about it, people have been raving about it and I'm eager to read it!
FOR REVIEW: Synarchy: Book 1: The Awakening and Synarchy Book 2: The Ascension.  I got an email from the author asking me to review the series.  She pitched the books very well and they seem interesting!  Once I get through with the two in the currently reading section, I'll start Book 1.
CURRENTLY READING:  The Neverending Story and Treasure Island.  I hope to finish these soon.
FINISHED: The Chronicles of Narnia.  Very happy to have finished those, some of my favorite books of all time!

Books I Bought
Just After Sunset
NookBooks I Downloaded
The Hunger Games
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Synarchy Book 1: The Awakening Synarchy Book 2: The Ascention
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Neverending Story Treasure Island
Books I Finished
The Horse and His Boy Prince Caspian The Voyage of the Dawn Treader The Silver Chair The Last Battle

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice mailbox this week. I loved the Hunger Games. I cannot wait to see the movie.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Shirley said...

I love your selection of books! All those wonderful classics and Hunger Games too! Enjoy!

Come by for a visit when you have a moment My Bookshelf.

thecheapreader said...

You're going to LOVE The Hunger Games! Prepare to become addicted to the series. :)

thecheapreader said...

You're going to LOVE The Hunger Games! Prepare to become addicted to the series. :)

Shirley said...

I love your selection of books! All those wonderful classics and Hunger Games too! Enjoy!

Come by for a visit when you have a moment My Bookshelf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...