Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

No vlog this week!  I'll probably be away from the house most of the weekend.  This week was kind of a slow week for me anyway, I was working a lot, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to read.
Thanks to some help from The Book Vixen, I downloaded a bunch of zombie books from the NookBook store for only $.99 each! So, that was about the most exciting thing for the week.





Books I Bought
Nothing this week!
NookBooks I Downloaded
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Nothing this week!
Books I'm Currently Reading
And Then There Were None
Books I Finished
Synarchy Book 1: The Awakening

4 comments:

teddybrgrrl said...

Great mailbox this week! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

Alison said...

Great set! I have the P&P Zombie books but haven't had time to read them yet.

My Bookshelf said...

How are you enjoying And Then There Were None? Some like it and some don't. I happen to have liked it but then there's very few of Agatha Christie's that I don't enjoy.

Come by My Bookshelf to see what arrived in my mailbox and check out the fabulous book giveaways I am hosting for August!!!

Angelica Joy said...

Wish I had a Nook...do you find it better than the Kindle?

I've been waiting to get my hands on these Classic Horror spinoffs but I've heard some mixed reviews so would like to hear your thoughts on them. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...