Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF: Character Envy

TGIF is hosted by GReads.  She posts a question, you answer and then link your post.  Its an awesome way to connect with other bloggers.  Sounds like fun?  Hop on over to GReads' blog and look for the latest TGIF post. You can also find future questions :]




This Friday's Question:
Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book, who would you choose & why?


Ah, this is such a hard question!  I have a few in mind.  So posting more than one might be cheating, but I have a first choice!


My first choice would have to be Claire Randall from the Outlander series.  Okay, so what if Claire falls through a crack in time into 1743 and almost gets herself killed a number of times?  That's called ADVENTURE, and my life is pretty boring!  Not only that, but she meets the amazingly gorgeous Jamie, a Scottish kinsman, who is impossibly wonderful and who is apparently amazing under the sheets.  What's not to love?  But really, reading the first book in the series made me completely fall in love with Jamie, so if I could be Claire and have him, that would be perfectly okay with me.  Also, I just love the time period.  I love historical fiction and though I might not be able to live without my phone and computer and what not, I'd give it a shot.  By the way, if you haven't read Outlander, please do :]


Another choice would be Hermione Granger.  I'd kill to be as smart as her, and that good with a wand.  Aside from being best friends with someone who could be killed at any moment, life at Hogwarts seems pretty grand to me!


I might also want to be one of the Pevensie children.  Come on, its Narnia.  There's talking animals, beautiful landscapes, and even if there is a white witch lurking it would still be a pretty awesome place to be.  And I would love to have tea with Mr. Tumnus.  He's seems so pleasant. :]


Those are the few I can think of off the top of my head.  What about you?  

2 comments:

Smash Attack said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Jamie Fraser FTW! ♥♥♥

jeannette bruce said...

I haven't read the Outlander series yet, so I can't agree there, but dang, how'd I forget about the Pevensies?!? I might actually give up my book collection to go to Narnia! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...