Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Best of the Bunch: August 2011

On Monday afternoon I recieved this email.  It happened to be from Lyrical Brown over at Lyrical Reviews telling me about her best of the bunch feature.  Basically what you do is go through everything that you read for the month and decide which one was your favorite and which one every single one of your followers should go out and get.  I think it is a fantastic idea and I decided to participate!  To get more information and grab the buttons, you can visit the Best of the Bunch page at her blog!


book cover of The Werewolf Solution by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
So after going back and looking through the books I read this month, I didn't read very many!  But the ones that I did read were very good.  However, I can only pick one, so I pick The Werewolf Solution by Joshua Grover-David Patterson! (Read my full review here)

I received this book from the author after a conversation was initiated on Twitter.  If you're been following my blog for a while, you know I love mysteries, thrillers and horror.  Naturally I was interested in a werewolf story.  But this isn't your typical werewolf story, which was one of the reasons that I loved it so much!  Patterson made werewolves more human than most writers do and he made the characters very likable.  Not to mention there wasn't a single lull in the action!  So basically, what I'm telling you is that you need to get this and read it now!  You can hop on over to Amazon.com and get it for your Kindle for just $1.99!  You have no reason not to, and I'm telling you to go get it now!  Another reason to buy it, is 10% of the profits is going to Ethiopia Reads.  It's a win-win, you're getting an awesome book and donating to charity.  You can also buy other works of his on Amazon.

Buy The Werewolf Solution
Follow Joshua Grover-David Patterson on Twitter!
Joshua Grover-David Patterson on Blogspot!

3 comments:

Lyrical Brown said...

This is what I love about Best of the Bunch, so far every post has introduced me to a book I'd never have otherwise heard of and this one sounds really good. The cover's pretty ominous too...

Andie Zohoori said...

Wow, I've never heard of this one before but it looks really cool! Thanks for sharing it!

New follower :)
Andie

My Best of the Bunch

Shanon said...

I pretty much love all things werewolf, so this books sounds great! I may have to check it out. Great pick! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...