Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

No vlog this week!  I have a lot going on this weekend! This was a little bit of a slow week for me.  I was at work at lot this week, and I haven't been sleeping well at night, so I've been napping in the afternoon.  I didn't buy or download anything, so I was pretty proud of myself.  But I did get a few books for review.  The authors contacted me and I'm hoping to start reading them soon!



Books I Bought
I actually didn't buy anything this week!
NookBooks I Downloaded
Once again, nothing!
Books/Galleys Received for Review
The Werewolf Solution That Day in September
Books I'm Currently Reading
Gone With the Wind Sheiwo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure
Books I Finished
White Cat Synarchy Book 2: The Ascention

11 comments:

Hannah said...

I've had White Cat on my wishlist for aaaaages and still haven't got myself a copy. It sounds brilliant though!

Once Upon A Time

sleighanne said...

Go to this website and download the free audiobook! Its awesome!

Alison said...

Great set! I loved White Cat. And everyone's gotta read Gone with the Wind.

Lyrical Brown said...

Ciye Cho asked me to review her Shiewo book so I can't wait to hear what you think of it. New follower!

sleighanne said...

I'm kicking myself for waiting to read Gone with the Wind! Its so good!

sleighanne said...

Thanks for following! I'm now folling you as well :]
I'm about 30% through the book, I will hopefully have a review up this week so be on the lookout for that! :]

Booksniffersanonymous said...

You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox.
I hope you enjoy your new books,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Nina said...

Love the title of The Werewolf Solution...new follower. I want to see your review of it!
Nina @ Death Books and Tea

Amanda Welling said...

New follower :) Awesome mailbox this week! Happy Reading!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Safari Poet said...

This reminds me: I still haven't read White Cat. Hope you like it. Happy reading!

Win an ARC of The Predicteds by Christine Seifert

Karis Jacobstein said...

I'm reading Red Glove right now, which goes more into what Cassel did when he was under the influence of his brother. Very good. Gone With the Wind is my all-time favorite book. Great IMM!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-monday-11.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...