Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

I'm a day early! So this a culmination of the past two weeks.  Things have been crazy on my end of the world, so I've had little time to do the things that I've wanted to get done.  For the books that I've bought, I got the first one from BN.com, and I got the other 4 I got used from 2nd and Charles.  I got them all for somewhere around $18.  I've managed to not download anything for quite a while.  As for review requests, I've gotten 2, and I hope to get them done soon.  And I've finished 4 books in the past two weeks, which are listed below.  I'm working on getting some reviews up as well!  Hopefully those will be up this week!




Books I Bought
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Sad Cypress Murder at the Vicarage This Side of Paradise Mister B. Gone
NookBooks I Downloaded
None this week!
Books/Galleys Received for Review
Blackstone: Drawing the Circle The Undertaker
Books I'm Currently Reading
Death on the Nile That Day in September Gone With the Wind
Books I Finished
Shiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure The Werewolf Solution The Moving Finger Murder on the Orient Express

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...