Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Liebster Award!

So this morning, as I was checking my email, I got a nice email from Nathalie, over at A Touch of Novel to inform me that she nominated me for The Liebster Award!  Needless to say I thought this was pretty awesome.


The intent of this award is for bloggers to spotlight blogs that are awesome.  When you're nominated, you are paying it forward to other bloggers as well.  If you're nominated, you nominate 5 people and comment on their blog to let them know so they can pass it on as well.

Once again, thank you Nathalie, that's pretty awesome and I've never gotten any kind of pass it on award before :]
So now for the people that I've nominated!

1.  Heather at Capricious Reader - Why?  Because she has a wonderful blog and two beautiful kids :]
2.  Lisa at Books in the Burbs - I love her blog and her views on different books.  And I love her Thrifty Thursday posts!
3.  Spooky Reads - A lot of the blogs I follow are YA blogs, and I'm a huge horror fan so I love seeing when these posts pop up in my feed.  Its an awesome blog that you should follow :]
4.  Kai at Fiction State of Mind - I love the huge variety that she has in it.  Go follow her!
5.  The Couple That Reads Together - Once again, there's a lot of variety in this blog which is one of the things that makes it awesome :]

5 comments:

Gypsi Bates said...

Aw! Thanks!! =D

Fictionstateofmind said...

thanks soo much for the award ! I love your blog Happy reading :)

sleighanne said...

You're very wlecome! You deserve it!

sleighanne said...

You're welcome! Love your blog!

Heather Fargis said...

Thank you Leighanne, for the award and for the compliments! And thank you for saying my kids are beautiful. *blush*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...