Monday, August 15, 2011

This Week's Reads (12)

Here's another edition of my reads this week, along with what you can expect for this coming week!

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
The only thing that I'm going to say about this is that I love it.  The discussion for Part 2 went up today, so I'll be participating in the discussion over there, and then I will be creating my own post for part 2 here.

The Werewolf Solution by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
I actually received this from the author himself.  Its an advanced copy, but I think it is going to be available for purchase sometime soon.  So far, I'm really liking this.  I like the characters and I like the overall premise.  Its a short novella, only 178 pages in my ereader so I hope to have it finished and a review posted soon!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What the Expect this week!

++ You can expect my normal NRT post.  That is scheduled and ready to go.  Some exciting stuff this week, especially for YA lovers and fans of Ellen Hopkins!
++ As previously mentioned I'll be posting my thoughts on Part 2 of Gone With the Wind.  That may be up on either Tuesday night or Wednesday.  It depends on when I have the spare time!
++ I finished Shiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure (Shiewo's Odyssey) last night, so there will be a review coming this week.  Wednesday, maybe Thursday.  I hate doubling up posts, but I may have to, I have so much going on this week!
++ I really want to create a discussion post about my current pet peeves with some of the trends when it comes to book covers.  I'm still trying to find the time to get that together.  I really hope that I can get it done this week, to maybe post Thursday or Saturday.
++ For Friday you can definitely expect my TGIF post.  This week we'll be discussing the books that we don't write reviews about.
++ Of course there will be the regularly scheduled In My Mailbox post as well as the Sunday Salon post.  I hope to be able to record a vlog this week, but we'll see if I have the time!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posts from the previous week!

++ New Release Tuesday post - I showcased the upcoming Kathy Reichs novel as well as the upcoming greatest hits for Breaking Benjamin
++  I was nominate for a Liebster Award!  Check out the post to see who I nominated in return.
++ TGIF:  I talked about authors that I would invite to a party this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...