Thursday, September 1, 2011

August 2011 Wrap Up.

Oh, August.  You signify back to school for children and college students everywhere.  I secretly despise you.  So, because it was of course back to school time, this month was pretty bare for me, unfortunately.  What also stinks is the rest of the year is probably going to be pretty rough.  My final semester of college.  I think I've put that in a thousand posts or so, so I'm sure you all know it by now!  Anyway, on to the part about books!

Here's what I read this month!  Click the titles to be taken to my reviews!
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
White Cat by Holly Black
Synarchy Book 2: The Ascension by DCS
Shiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure by Ciye Cho
The Werewolf Solution by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie
Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Movie Reviews
True Grit (2010)

Other noteable posts!
The Liebster Award!
The Great Gone With the Wind Readalong Part 1
The Great Gone With the Wind Readalong Part 2

There was actually not a single book that I disliked this month!  How often does that happen?  So it was a pretty fantastic month for good reads :]  Hopefully I can keep up for September and the months beyond.  What about you?  How did your month turn out?

1 comment:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice blog. Like your blog a lot. I also like purple. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.
http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...