Saturday, September 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (24)

Yaaayyy, I have another vlog this week!  I watched it, and I move too much, I mess with my hair, I make funny faces and once again I have a horrible accent, but one again, I hope it's endearing.  Jason, if you happen to see this one, I recorded it before I saw your comment and before we had the conversation on Twitter!  So anyway, here's what's In My Mailbox this week!









Books Mentioned
Mile 81 by Stephen King
A Spy at Home by Joseph Rinaldo
Gone With the Wind by Margret Mitchell
Blackstone: Drawing the Circle by Jason Bieneke
Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
Mister B. Gone by Clive Barker
That Day in September by Artie Van Why  ( read this!)

And, as always, credit for this weekly meme goes to the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren!

Show me what you got in your mailbox! :]

6 comments:

Chelleyreads said...

i read gone with the wind way back in high school. man, that book is epic. fantastic mailbox--enjoy all your books this week :)

i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

-michelle

Emma Carter said...

Great books, I have always meant to read Gone With the Wind. I hope you enjoy your books.

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

Valia Lind said...

I love Agatha Cristie!!! Great set of books!!! Happy reading!

http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-14-quicky-editon.html

The Book Vixen said...

That Day in September sounds like an interesting read. And an emotional one as well. I'll have to check it out.

Enjoy reading your books :)

Jessica S, said...

Nice books! Thanks for stopping by my blog. ^_^

Des said...

Blackstone was pattered off of Guts/Gats in Kentaro Miura's Berserk manga. Great, great series if you haven't come across it before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...