Saturday, September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

So this week, of course I stopped and got more Agatha Christie.  As I've said, she's a genius.  I downloaded Bright Young Things because it was part of Free Fridays at BarnesandNoble.com and I downloaded Devil in the White City for an actual book club.  I'm going to try and get started on it pretty soon.  I got one book for review, which honestly is a good thing with everything else I have going on right now.  I'm still trucking my way through Gone With the Wind and I love it.  I hope that I can get it finished soon, and the book I finished actually already has its review up on the blog.  So, here's what's in my mailbox this week, show me what's in yours :]



Books I Bought
Appointment With Death A Murder is Announced The Mysterious Affair at Styles 
NookBooks I Downloaded
Devil in the White City Bright Young Things 
Books/Galleys Received for Review 
A Spy at Home 
Books I'm Currently Reading
The Undertaker Gone With the Wind 
Books I Finished
Blackstone: Drawing the Circle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...