Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

Another vlog!  I didn't get a whole lot actually in my mailbox this week, so this is a pretty short video and you'll have to excuse how non enthusiastic I was, I was completely exhausted, but I really wanted to do a vlog, so I did :]  This will probably be my last IMM vlog for a while, I'm going on a book buying ban (you'll be able to read more about that in my Sunday Salon post tomorrow) but I think I'm going to be participating in Misty @ The Book Rat's book chat vlogs, so expect that.  Anyway, back to my mailbox!




Books featured in this vlog:
           (Click the titles to be taken to Amazon.com to read reviews or purchase!)
Bought:  The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston
               The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer

Received for Review:  The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates

Currently Reading:  The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates
                                  Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
                                   The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson

Books Finished:  The Undertaker by William Brown (My Review

What did everyone get in their mailboxes? :]

5 comments:

Michele//Just a Lil Lost said...

The Sleepwalkers sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out!

Here's my IMM!

Misty @ The Book Rat said...

I LOVE The House of the Scorpion. Really, really good!

LeighannesLit said...

Glad to see that other people like it and I didn't make a bad choice :]

Kelly @ The Bookscape Report said...

Awesome mailbox! The Sleepwalkers sounds fantastic--good and creepy, which I always love. The Monster of Florence sounds interesting, too, and I've heard a lot of good things about The House of the Scorpion. Nancy Farmer is pretty awesome; I read The Ear, The Eye and The Arm when I was in elementary school and loved it (although I really don't remember much about it now). Happy reading!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

Great books! Happy resding

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...