Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

I actually have another vlog this week!  I know, I'm as shocked as you are.  I'm still being good on my book buying ban, but I managed to get a few reviews requests and such in, so I didn't actually have to buy anything!  I at least was excited about it.  Check the link at the bottom for the books featured in this blog!






Books featured in this vlog:
Books Received:  Blood Calling by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
                              Baby Teeth by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
                              Mercy by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
                              Fairy Godmother-In-Law by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
                              Dead of Winter by Brian Moreland
Books Downloaded (For free!):  Gap Creek by Robert Morgan
                                                      The Ghosts of Varner Creek by Michael Weems
Books Currently Reading:  Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
                                              Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
                                              A Spy at Home by Joseph Rinaldo
Books Finished:  The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates

What did you get in your mailbox? :]

1 comment:

Jenbigheart said...

Thx for stopping by! Enjoy all of your new reads!

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...