Friday, September 2, 2011

September TBR!

So I see these vlogs around all the time so I thought that I would try my hand at one!  I talk alot, make weird faces, and have a horrible southern accent, but its endearing, right?  Humor me people! :]
Also, after looking aroumd, I'm pretty sure that credit for this vlogging idea and such goes to Misty at The Book Rat!





Books Mentioned!
Blackstone: Drawing the Circle by Jason Bieneke
The Undertaker by William Brown
Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland by Catheryne Valente
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Mile 81 by Stephen King

What's on your TBR pile for September? :]

2 comments:

Misty @ The Book Rat said...

I have Miss Peregrine's in my October pile. Looking forward to it.
Also, can't wait to read The Girl Who Circumnavigated...

I have the same horrible habit! I need to participate in "Read Your Own Books"...

Des said...

Bine-eh-key ;) The "i" is long in the first syllable, old German style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...