Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Sunday Salon (21)

Two weeks in a row!  Yea!  I'm really onto something!  Actually, I'm just getting smarter about the way I plan things, which is actually pretty nice.

So let's see.  Reading.  I'm really just reading some of the same things.  Gone With the Wind.  Devil in the White City.  I only finished one book last week and I loved it, but I'm not posting the review until it comes out on October 4th.  If you love horror, be on the lookout for that!
I did decide that the entire month of October is going to be devoted to reading nothing but horror and mysteries.  I have enough of them lying around that I won't have a lack of anything to read!  I'm hoping that I can use this time to get some of the Agatha Christie's that I bought lately read.  But it might be hard, because it seems like the bulk of my schoolwork has settled itself in the month of October.  We'll see how I can keep everything together.

Well, in blogging, there are a few things that I've been considering, but I'm not sure about yet.  I've been considering both buying a custom domain name and having a web designer create a layout and what not for me.  Right now I have some extra cash (since I'm not buying books) and I have time to accumulate more.  I also think that if I do that, I can increase traffic to my blog, which I would love for a few reasons: A) It would help me connect with more people, which I love to do. B) It would help increase traffic, which might mean Google Adsense would be worthwhile, and I can earn a little something for myself C) That was a lie, because things like that would probably go to giveaways and such, which I would need an increased readership to actually do.
I don't know, just some ideas that I'm throwing around.  I haven't really decided on anything yet.  Just thinking!

On a more personal note, I'm finally going to get my next tattoo!  I will (hopefully) have a friend that will be designing it sometime in the next few weeks.  If you follow me on twitter, I'm sure you'll see pictures of it there, and I'll probably stick it in a salon post after its finished :]

That's about the only interesting things going on in my life right now, what about everyone else?! :]

1 comment:

Unfinished Person said...

Well, I always have great plans for my reading, but then never seem to follow through...Agatha Christie is but one example. I'm involved with an Agatha Christie Reading Challenge or had been over the last few years, but that's fallen to the wayside. Reading my own books? Yep, the same: fallen to the wayside. Today I'll probably let my reading fall to the wayside again as I keep up with my fantasy football teams. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...