Monday, October 31, 2011

Manic Monday: October Wrap Up.

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]
Happy Halloween Everyone!
So, since this is the end of the month, this is just a wrap up post chronicling the month of October.  Here's a quick vlog with the books that I read for the month and what I thought of them.





Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
For the month of November, I'm going to read reading A LOT of historical fiction.  I have piles and piles and piles of it on my shelves and its been staring me down for a while now.  Not to mention the fact that it's one of my favorite genres and I haven't gotten a chance to read it in quite a while now!

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday: Rather than NRT, I'll be posting a TBR vlog with the books that I hope to get read for the month.
++  Wednesday: A book review of Murder in Three Acts by Agatha Christie.
++  Thursday: Another Book Review of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
++  Friday: TGIF!  This week we'll be talking about gateway books.  I'll also have my writeup for weeks 3 and 4 of Anna Karenina.
++  Saturday: Maybe I review, maybe nothing.  Not really sure about this yet!
++  Sunday: Of course, The Sunday Salon!

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  New Release Tuesday, featuring the newest from Diana Gabaldon as well as an upcoming release from artist Tegan and Sarah.
++  A book review of Baby Teeth by Joshua Grover-David Patterson.  4 out of 5 stars.
++  A book review of The Demon's Apprentice by Ben Reeder.  3.75 out of 5 stars.
++  Movie review of Inception (2010).  B rating, good movie!
++  TGIF: Spooktacular Reads, where we talk about books good to read for Halloween!
++  The Sunday Salon (26), where I talk about my upcoming graduation and ask how you plan your TBR piles for the month.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay historical fiction!! :-D

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

I LOOOVVEEE historical fiction. So excited to actually get to read some!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...