Saturday, October 1, 2011

October TBR Pile!





Books Mentioned:
Murder in Three Acts by Agatha Christie
Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie
Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
A Murder in Announced by Agatha Christie
Blood Calling by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
Baby Teeth by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
Mercy by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
Fairy Godmother-in-Law by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
Dead of Winter by Brian Moreland
Mile 81 by Stephen King
The Siege of Trencher's Farm by Gordon Williams
Frankenstein by Marry Shelley

Click here to learn more about the Frightfall Fall Reviewers Challenge!

What is everyone planning to read this month?

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay for Frankenstein! I love that book. :-)

I'm reading The Scarlet Letter, The Mysteries of Udolpho, and Northanger Abbey this month.

Have a great October!

LeighannesLit said...

I REALLY need to read The Scarlet Letter! I'll be looking for your review on that! :]

Richard Wiseman said...

Thanks for the pointer on Agatha Christie. I read a couple over twenty years ago, but I fancy having a go at working through a set of them. It will be good to spend a while with one author.

LeighannesLit said...

I really enjoy her work, I read a lot of it in middle school and just now got back into them. The ones shown in the video are offered a books a million for just $5! There are also some collection of ebooks floating around out there that you can get cheap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...