Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF: Book Blogs You Love!

TGIF!  Everyone loves Friday right?  This is a feature hosted by Ginger at Greadsbooks.com.  Ginger posts a discussion question every Friday and provides a post where bloggers link their posts.  It's a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers!   Interested in participating?  Hop on over to Greads! feature page and learn more and see upcoming questions!

This Friday's Question:
Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often and think others should, too!


Oh man.  There are so many book blogs that I absolutely love!  But here are a few that I really love, and they are in no sort of order and there are a bunch more I'd love to include, but I'll stop at 5!

1.  Smash Attack Reads.  This is one of my favorite blogs, and Ash is pretty freakin awesome herself.  She always has great reviews on the titles that she posts and there are always a few snippets on her blog that never fail to make me laugh!

2.  Good Books and Good Wine.  Oh man.  I absolutely love this blog.  April is freaking hysterical, whether its her vlogs that she posts, or some of her reviews.  She's completely honest about anything and everything, whether its reviews, or authors, or other bloggers and that's something that I can really appreciate.

3. Dead White Guys.  Okay, so I'm not a fan of classic literature.  Or, I wasn't.  I've been trying to get into some of the classics lately, and this blog is pointing me in the right direction.  One again, here you will find brutally honest opinions that will make you WANT to read these classics, and for that, I thank her!

4. Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing.  Ashley is awesomesauce.  She is funny, honest and her reviews are fantastic.  Follow her blog if you don't already, and you should follow her on Twitter, too!  She's awesome to strike up a conversation with!

5. Books are my Boyfriends.  These posts are hilariously funny and really make me want to read a lot of these books.  Plus, having someone describe, or document in pictures, taking a book on a date?  Its fantastic, that's all I can say :]

So, these are blogs that everyone should visit, because they're fantastic.  If you haven't visited these sites, you need to and you need to follow them.

What about everyone else?  What are your favorite blogs?

6 comments:

jeannette bruce said...

I've visited all of these except Dead White Guys, but I will definitely be stopping by there now. I'm forever trying to read the classics I missed out on in school.

Lisa said...

I've only heard of Dead White Guys - thanks for the tips on the great blogs!

Katelyn's Blog said...

You know, I think I need to check out Books over Boyfriends more! It sounds hilarious. Also, Ashley is one of my favorites! I love her to death :)

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Oh my gosh, you should! She's hysterical and her reviews are honest and fantastic as well! :]

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

You should visit them, they're great! :]

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

I am, too! That's one of the reasons that I love that blog so much. It's an interesting take on the classics that you need to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...