Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Approaching!

My graduation that is.  I have worked so hard for 4 and a half years, and its finally 10 days away.  I'm finishing up assignments, getting ready for exams, and working my butt off at Old Navy for holiday season.  Its all very surreal.  I can't believe I've reached this stage in my life, and I'm so glad that I have.  I've met some amazing people in college, ones that I think I'll always stay friend with, no matter how far away from them I am.
My grandma is flying down from Massachusetts a few days before my graduation, which is very exciting, but the person that means the most in the world to me isn't going to get to be there.  I'd be lying if I said that wasn't incredibly upsetting to me, but it is what it is and I'll get to see him shortly afterward, so I guess that makes up for it.

As far as reading, I haven't finished a book, I have read at all over the break, I haven't had time to even check my google reader!  So, I'm doing that now and maybe after the 10th I'll be able to get things back to normal and resume reading and posting and everything else.

Just wanted to do a quick update!  I promise i'm coming back soon!

4 comments:

Lexus Luke said...

Congratulations Leighanne! On to your next chapter!

Christina said...

Congratulations, Leighanne! That's so exciting!

~ames~ said...

Congrats!!

Jason Beineke said...

Congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...