Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November TBR Pile!



Click the titles to view a synopsis and reviews on Goodreads.com!
Mercy by Joshua Grover-David Patterson 
Fairy Godmother-in-Law by Joshua Grover-David Patterson
The Stream: Discovery by Bill Jones, Jr.
Hazardous Choices by Joseph Rinaldo
Keeping Cooper by Samantha Masone
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
Becoming Madame Mao by Anchee Min
Empress Orchid by Anchee Min
The Last Empress by Anchee Min

4 comments:

Sara said...

11 books that is a lot. Good luck. I average about six, but that's because school kills me. I am hoping for seven this month.

Here's my TBR for Nov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k82Or_YHew&feature=related

~Happy Reading!

Christina said...

Lots of Philippa Gregory on your list! I used to read her books right as they came out but she started writing them faster than I can read them!

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

I know what you mean about school kicking your butt! It happens to me all the time :/

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

I loved The Other Boleyn Girl when I read it and I've already read one for the month. I liked it, but it was not as good as the first one. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...