Monday, November 21, 2011

Short Haitus

Alright, I love blogging and I love reading and I love reading other blogs, but I have no time this month.  I have only a few more weeks until my graduation and I have a lot to d between now and then.  This is the beginning of the rest of my life and I'm scared to death, but I'm ready for it at the same time.
Normally, at this point, I would have read at least 5 books.  I've finished one, and I'm halfway through another.  I just have had no time to do anything at all, let alone read.  I hate that I haven't had time to read at least the review requests, but this is life, and school is my most important priority.
So, that being said, I'm taking a slight break from blogging and reading.  This is the busiest week in retail and I'm pushing 40 hours.  I have no idea when I'm going to get my reading and blogging groove back but I'm going to try really hard not to be gone too long.  I don't have anything scheduled, so there's just going to be silence on my end.  So, sorry for that.  I promise I'll be back as soon as possible!  Probably midway through the month of December.  I hope you'll all be here when I get back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...