Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Sunday Salon (27)

So this week I hit a bit of a slump.  Even when I've had a million things going on, I've found the time to make sure that I have posts scheduled, and I usually post once a day.  However, this week was a little different.  The last post I made was Wednesday.  I still have a review to write and I haven't even really done much reading either this week.  I hot a rough spot for a few days.  I also think that it had to do with the book that I was reading because as soon as I picked up another book, I read A LOT.

I hate it when I don't get to post for a few days.  Since I don't have to go into work until 7 tonight (the all-store holiday meeting), I plan on getting some posts scheduled for the week, and not just halfway through the week.  I'm also painfully behind in Anna Karenina.  Two weeks behind actually.  I need to make some time to catch up with that.

In other awesome news, I won a $50 gas gift card this past week.  And I had to go take a stupid diagnostic test Saturday morning, which was nonsense because it asked questions about calculus and statistics, which I haven't taken in about 2 years now.  I've never been good at math anyway, so I just guessed with those questions.  Luckily, its a diagnostic tool for the school of business and doesn't count as an actual grade.  Very happy about that.
But aside from the stupid test, this week will be fantastic, because my entire family and I are going to see The Foo Fighters on Tuesday in Charlotte.  So, I'm excited about that.

So this post was more about my personal life than anything, but it won't be next week, because next week I'm going to make sure that my life is back to normal.  So, be on the lookout for that.  As always, have a fantastic Sunday, and happy reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...