Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm a Graduate!

Alright guys, I told you that I would be back, and here I am!  My graduation was Thursday evening and I received my empty diploma cover, and it's all over!  So happy to be finished with undergrad!  Although its going to be weird, since I'm used to working through the holidays and then going back to school in January.  Now its on to the next step in my life, and I'm so happy to be moving on, though it is pretty scary at the same time.

Samantha Leighanne 2011 graduateI have missed blogging and reading so much!  I read one book throughout the entire month of November I'm miles and miles and miles behind in Anna Karenina and all of the review requests that I said I was going to finish to November.  I just didn't have the time, but I want to try and make up for lost time and get all of those review requests read in December and January and then I want to take some time and actually concentrate on all of the books I have on my shelves before I actually begin taking requests again.  I want to get myself back in the groove of things.
I was really bad at answering emails through this hiatus, so if you emailed me and never received a response, I'm so sorry, but other things were just holding my attention and I was trying really hard to keep my priorities in order and this was second priority to school!

Anyway, I'm back, you can expect posts again starting tomorrow, all the regulars and a few reviews of some things that I managed to read this past week.  I have missed reading, blogging, and reading all of your blogs, so I hope to get caught up in that department soon!  I have over 1,000 posts in my Google Reader, so it might take me a while to get caught up, but I thank you all for reading and sticking around until I got back to everything <3

6 comments:

Coffee & a BookChick said...

Congratulations!! And welcome back!

Christina said...

Congrats! Like you I fell massively behind on the AK readalong. Not sure I will finish it by the end of the year.

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Thank you!
And I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get the chance to finish it before the end of the year, too. :/

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Thank you, thank you! :]

Jillian said...

Welcome back, and congrats, Leighanne! :-)

Alita said...

Woooo! Congrats on graduating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...