Saturday, December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (29)

Alright, so here is the last In My Mailbox for the year, and it is sort of another return of IMM for me as well.
As always, credit for IMM goes to Kristi at The Story Siren.



Books Mentioned:
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
4:50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie
Horns by Joe Hill
M is for Monster by Michael Kelahan
Cell by Stephen King
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

If you're a horror fan, be sure to check out the blog Spooky Reads!
And if you're a fan of Stephen King, be sure to sign up for The Dark Tower Reading Challenge that I'm hosting this year!

7 comments:

Uomo di Speranza said...

My friend is obsessed with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Absolutely obsessed. Maybe even unhealthily...anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

PS: Please visit the book complaining In My Neglected Mailbox this week. Thanks!

Mary said...

I hope you feel better! I hope you enjoy your books! Happy New Year!

Mary
http://sweepingme.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15/

Nerd Girls said...

Great haul! Happy New Year!

HAPPY READING!

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

I've heard great things about it, so I think I will. Its right up my ally :]

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Thanks! Its getting worse before it gets better it seems :/
But Happy New Year to you too!

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Thank you!

Giselle said...

Eek can you believe I've never read a Stephen King book!? I must remedy this! :D

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...