Monday, December 12, 2011

Manic Monday: Week of December 12

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

So this is my attempt to return to blogging.  There's not a whole lot to talk about just yet, as I haven't read much and as you can see, the what you missed section I just went ahead and took out, but in the weeks to come there will be more to these posts again, promise!

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
I'm about a million miles behind in this readalong.  I'm really beginning to wonder if I'm going to make it through the whole thing before the end of the year, but I'm going to make a serious effort!

The Stream: Discovery by Bill Jones
This is starting to get interesting actually and I'm starting to like the characters more.  We're starting to get to the main action and things are starting to make more sense so I think I might like this one.  I'm hoping to finish it this week.

Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
I have that pile of review requests that I need to get through before I can really pick up anything else.  I don't think that it will take me too long to get through them once I get back in the groove of things.

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday: New Release Tuesday!
++  Wednesday: A review of An Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie
++  Friday: TGIF!
++  Saturday: Maybe an IMM will make an appearance, we'll see.
++ Sunday: The Sunday Salon!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...