Monday, December 19, 2011

Manic Monday: Week of December 19

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

You guys will have to excuse me as I get back into the swing of things!  I still haven't had too much time to get reading finished, because it seems that I'm always somewhere, doing something, and since this is the holiday season, my work and everything else has been pretty crazy.  I do have some posts lined up this week, so take a look underneath!

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday:  I WILL post a NRT this week!
++  Wednesday:  A review of The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie.
++  Friday: TGIF!
++  Saturday: Maybe an IMM, maybe nothing.
++ Sunday: Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  Review of Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie.  3 of 5 stars.
++  TGIF!  Which of your posts have been the most popular this year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...